NEW TO 2021!
Mickleover Football Club are happy to announce the arrival of our new 3G pitch at the Don Amott Arena. A fantastic new facility which is now available to hire, offering year-round football facilities.
Our pitch is full sized, fully lined, new floodlighting fitted and you to have the opportunity to choice from a variety of different goals, so whether you want to play small sided or 11-a-side games etc it doesn’t matter we have what you need.
The 3G pitch will have the following hourly booking slots available:
Monday to Sunday 09:30 – 22:00
Full Pitch Hire £126 per hour + VAT
Half Pitch Hire £63 per hour + VAT
Please be aware that there has been high amounts of requests, so please use in advance the Pitch Application Form at the bottom of this page. We will try to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
3G PITCH FOOTWEAR GUIDELINES
The new 3G pitch at Mickleover Football Club enables all year round access to football for both our players and local community.
Keeping the facility in top condition and maintaining the pitches surface is a top priority for the club. We want to keep the surface to the highest possible standard to guarantee its longevity, to allow future generations of players and the community opportunity to play on it too!
Therefore it is critical that all players, staff and whomever may play or have access on the pitch wears the correct footwear:
Should you have any further questions please contact the club on 07765082388 or email email@example.com
RULES OF THE PITCH
For your safety and enjoyment please follow:
- To avoid damaging the surface of the pitch please follow the footwear guidelines above. Users who wear prohibited footwear cannot enter the pitch. Footwear rules also apply to officials and coaches.
- Although a 3G surface is more resilient than grass, the goalmouth is subject to much more wear than other areas of the pitch in exactly the same way as a grass pitch. For that reason goalkeepers and outfield players should not warm up in the goal mouth where possible.
- No smoking or naked flames
- No chewing gum
- No food
- No drinks (Unless sports water bottle or water)
- No animals allowed
- No vehicles, cycles or scooters.
PITCH HIRE APPLICATION
In order to hire our pitch please complete the form below and we will respond as soon as possible to let you know if you requested slot is available.
"*" indicates required fields