In order to assist our staff and stewards and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines when attending all fixtures at the Don Amott Arena.
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID 19 – High temperature, Loss of sense of taste or smell, a new continuous cough. Please do not attend the game. Stay at home get a test booked.
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with those not in your bubble.
- Arrive in good time to go through all of the necessary entry procedures. QR scanning or track and trace details are compulsory. Failure to leave details for track and trace will lead to entry being refused.
- We advise you to wear a mask or face covering within the ground when you are able to, for example when not consuming food or beverages.
- Be aware that all payments inside the ground should be contactless where possible.
- If you need to access any of the ground’s amenities such as toilets and food and drink outlets, check to see if any of them are not in use and plan accordingly.
- Remain in your seat or viewing position at all times where it is possible.
- If you need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time when the gangway is clear and always follow any signage indicating which way to go.
- If you are seated, when moving past spectators to and from your seat, please avoid face to face contact with other spectators. Wearing a mask or face covering is compulsory in the seated areas.
- If you are standing please stay within your social bubble and remain aware of the movements of others at all times.
- Maintain good hygiene: use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face or other commonly-touched surfaces such as handles and railings whenever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette: always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not in your social bubble.
- Minimise shouting, singing or celebrating where possible, and if you do sing or shout please wear a mask or face covering.
- If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have read and understand these guidelines too.
Thank you for your co-operation: STAY SAFE!