Mickleover Sports seek people that are looking to become involved in football on a voluntary basis. The following positions are open and available for the Mickleover Sports Reserves team:
- Carry out all paper work related to team sheets, signing on forms etc,
- Correspondence from clubs related to matches
- Correspondence from the league
- Attend league meetings – usually 2 per year.
Kit Man/ Linesman:
- Ensure that we have correct colours for match days
- Set out kit in changing room.
- Take used kit to launderette
- Act as an Assistant Referee in all matches
The successful applicants will gain valuable experience within a competitive football environment and be directly involved with the team management and players of a successful team.
You will also receive free access to all first team home games.
Interested? Great – please contact David Mackenzie (firstname.lastname@example.org)